Get the best rates direct and save
Real time instant confirmation
The price is net. No handling fee & extra costs
Fast & Easy amendments
Just credit card guarantee and pay at the hotel
Worry free holidayGo To Hotel Official Website Book Direct - Click
Welcome to Ds67 SUITES A Small Concept Hotel of 27 BKK Stories
Ds67 Suites, a small concept hotel where you can relax and enjoy 27 unique rooms themed around stories from Bangkok. Our stories begin with seven rooms of “BKK in the past” where you can retrace time and feel life in Bangkok city during days gone by. Next, we move on to eight rooms of “BKK Images” where you can immerse yourself in unique cultural symbols of Bangkok like the “Tuk Tuk” and “Songkran Festival”. We then go on to eight rooms of “BKK Attractions” to inspire your sightseeing plans in BKK. We complete our stories on the top floor with our four rooms of “BKK @ Night”, giving you great views of the BKK night scene..
Accommodations - Go To Hotel Official Website Book Direct - Click
Guests Room Facilities
- Flat screen LCD TV
- International Satellite
- Individual Controlled Air Condition
- Electronic Key Card
- DVD Player *
- Hair Dryer *
- In-room Notebook Compatible Electronic Safe
- Smoke detector
- Hot/Cold Shower
- Complimentary of 2 drinking water daily
- Free Hi-speed Wireless
- Smoke detector
- International direct dial-up telephone (IDD)
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facility *
ALL rooms are non-smoking
Ds67 Espresso : Surf the internet and enjoy our gourmet coffee, tea and more!
Ds67 Terrace : Chill out and sun bath during the day and enjoy night scene of Bangkok City and BTS Skytrain.
Ds67 I - Corner : 24 hours FREE !! Internet Corner
Suvarnabhumi Airport Transfer : by Car (2-4 Persons)
- One-way Suvarnabhumi Airport Transfer, THB 700/trip
- Roundtrip Suvarnabhumi Airport Transfer, THB 1,400/round trip
Suvarnabhumi Airport Transfer : by Van (7-9 Persons)
- One-way Suvarnabhumi Airport Transfer, THB 1,500/trip
Ds67 Suites, is conveniently located on Sukhumvit road and just less than a minute from BTS Station where you can easily make your plan to go anywhere in Bangkok. It’s just only twenty minutes to take you to our international airport, Suvarnabhumi Airport and two minutes to get to Eastern Bus Terminal, Ekkamai, where you can board the public bus to Pattaya, Chantraburi, Rayong and Trad (Koh Chang, Koh Kood, Koh Mak).
For BTS : Exit no. 1, Phra Khanong BTS Station, Sukhumvit Line. Walk west towards Sukhumvit 67 Road.
For Taxi : Sukhumvit 67 Road. Close to Phra Khanong BTS Station.
For Airport Rail Link (from Suvarnabhumi International Airport)
1. Heavy luggage: Take “City Line” and get off at “Ramkhamhaeng” station. Then take taxi to Sukhumvit 67 (close to “Phra Khanong BTS Skytrain Station).
2. Easy luggage: Take “City Line” and get off at “Phaya Thai” station which links to “Phaya Thai BTS Skytrain Station” and get off at “Phra Khanong BTS Skytrain Station”.